some of my bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow2.jpg

my schwinn ratbike
wow1.jpg

my wifes typhoon with tank
wow.jpg

schwinn girls bike barnfind
firestone.jpg

firestone bike 2spd
bikes.jpg

columbia and evans
westernflyer.jpg

western flyer
roadmaster.jpg

roadmaster

Real nice collection ya got there Doc! 8)

You know much about your Evans? I just started rebuilding mine, will be posting pics soon as Fotki lets me upload 'em :( Mine looks something like yours, but had no chainguard when I got it, about 10 years ago. Mine has a hole in the bottom of the top tube for a screw maybe-- for a tank, that it don't have btw. I'm thinking mine is a 1956 based on what someone (maybe here) theorized on how to figure the year by the letter that the serial number starts with.

I'm also thinkin' of putting ape hangers on mine-- how's your Schwinn Rat ride with 'em? Appreciate any info, etc, but thanks for showing us your bikes regardless 8) 8)

i dont know much about the evans as of yet. it was one of about 12 bikes my father and i bought out of an old barn. as for the schwinn with the apes, it rides beautiful ! they were the tallest apes al petri had to offer at the time. something like 31 or 34 inches tall. lol

Dr. Goose, you have a whole stable of really cool rides there!!!!!!

DR.GOOSE said:
i dont know much about the evans as of yet. it was one of about 12 bikes my father and i bought out of an old barn. as for the schwinn with the apes, it rides beautiful ! they were the tallest apes al petri had to offer at the time. something like 31 or 34 inches tall. lol

Thanks Doc! Gotta go measure my arms now...... :mrgreen:

THE WESTERN FLYER BOYS BIKE AS WELL AS THE ROADMASTER GIRLS BIKE IS FOR SALE. ill take 400 for the flyer and 300 for the girls bike. both are in great riding condition. any questions, please feel free to call me. pm me for phone # p.s. i know this should be in the forsale section but i only have my phone to use for a computer right now since my puter crashed. so please bear with me guys :) thanx

DR.GOOSE

Back