some of my bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new to this forum..thought i would post some pictures of my bikes
SnowBike0011.jpg

26custom9.jpg

eliminator015.jpg

eliminator005.jpg

eliminator020.jpg

swinger001.jpg

Nice collection of off brands! That springer seat on the Baja Bug is wild.

where do you get handle bars like that do you build them or buy them???? i love them.. your bikes are amazing...

Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure how well they would be actcepted here ..All of them are pretty much how they were sold back in the 60-70's The red lever is a DRAG Brake. and those bars are what they originally came with..Wald made them back in the day. I tried to get them to reissue them, but they did't see a market for them..lol I think they would sell great if they did re issue them..below are some of the original ads for some of the bikes...Thanks for the compliments. Eddie
markIIcatalog001.jpg

1969_SearsChristmasCatalogPage0429.jpg

Page_146.jpg

69_ad_2.jpg

flying-0monster.jpg

Wow, those are some beautiful bikes! They sure look nice stock! There were some cool bikes back in the 1960's and 1970's.

Best muscle bike collection I've ever seen. Personally, if you've seen one krate bike you've seen them all. But with the Murray and Sears bikes, there's so many variations to look at. Thanks for sharing.

2809134711_d855deed1d_b.jpg

guess this was more of a base model.

i have the original -
- wheels/tires
- seat (pretty good shape)
- brakes/levers
- fenders
- headbadge

i know you inquired about it. i cant part with the frame/fork/guard.
they are part of my first rat build. holds a special place in my heart!

the sidewinder V and swinger are absoulty sick in the best way. all those bikes are sweet, and this also makes me yern for a muscel bike of my own. it was like a retro flashback as i saw those pictures. thanks. :D

Back