Some of my bikes....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know which ones you like...... :lol:

52408092.jpg

workpics040.jpg

DSC05107.jpg

DSC05129.jpg

Bikepicturesandmisc361.jpg

DSCF1848.jpg

DSC04211.jpg

52408708.jpg

DSCF8388.jpg

DSCF8391.jpg

DSCF2105.jpg

DSC04767.jpg

52408100.jpg

52408688.jpg

DSC05118.jpg

DSC05116.jpg

DSC05127.jpg

Great collection ! I'm pretty jealous of those stretchers, wish I had room to store a bike that long.

DSCF8388.jpg

Hot chocolat 8) I love that frame, which brand is it, or is it homemade ?

DSC05118.jpg

Is that a Velor ? I think mine needs a springer too, looking good.

I gotta get me one of those Stretched cruiser frames, I won't look so BIG on one!.........Sometimes I feel like my bikes are saying "Get off me I can't BREATHE"!.........I like your pedal scraper the best.

They all look good to me especially the white one and the rat fink. I would love to have a stretched cruiser or an elektra.

I have a sickness..........I have been racing, riding, building, fixing, bicycles my whole life. I will be riding and building bikes til these old legs will not let me anymore.

I am kind of surprised at that question. Why are you on this site?

I have to ask you why don't you have this many or more?

Hey, It's a sickness ...... BUT It's a good thing ok.

I know because I'm sick too.

When you consider the options ... and these are just a few ... the bike addict thing seems pretty tame & harmless option .... & besides , it's compleatly legal & keeps my mind pretty busy.

This makes Bicycles or the art of finding & collecting Old Bicycle parts a pretty good option.

A List of some of the BAD things that could Be occuping our time

The Bar
Alcohal
Food
Stray Women
Theft
Gangs
Hotwheels
Ch3 No2
OK I'm just gona start this list.

EVERYBODY pile on here & help me with what could be much worse than Bicycles 4 an Addiction

Were I have a problem is keeping it centerd. I can't seem to do any hobby part way , part time , or in a casual way ..... 4 me it's usually STAND ON THE GAS or nothing yano.

When my mind decides hey thats neet, lets clamp on , I usually get real to involved. or set out to over achive .
Were I go wrong is it it kills the time needed to conduct the bussiness of every day life. That's were I go Over center.

When I get that way , the rest of the world usualy has to wait ... Me Wife hates it LOL.

In closing, I'm not claming to be anything close to a Green person .... I ride my bicycles purely 4 personal pleasure & the fact I'm a tight wad & $ 4.00 per gallon didn't excite me very much & that it makes my old bones feel better 4 some reason .

Latley , the biggest problem I seem to have is Wich bike to ride today lol .

AS far as bikes goes , I was week . Went from 2 bikes to 9 bikes in about 4 monts. The first one was the cheepest.
It has goten more expensive, older & rusty since then LOL.

Again , It's A Sickness .

Hey , What's this ... A FULL CLIP !! Oh Boy , Watch your ears
Click click ..... RADatatatatadatadatada Datatatadatadatatadataddadadadadadatadatadadatad .... click click

YIPPY , WAHoooooo , YEHawwwwww LOL Much better now. ... Just killed a coffe can

Wingman / Stephen

This is Wingman Leader .... Back To Base 4 Coffe, Waffels & Relode .... OUT

sneakers/trainers are much worse than bikes, i mean they dont take up as much room, so you buy more.
i use the bikes more than the trainers, i have 9 pairs now, only 2 of which are daily outside wearers
i need another biek to even up the score

mmm... eye candy. i gotta get my on one of those stretch jobs. a very impressive collection of bikes. that one fullsize stretch cruiser is just too much. very nice. all of them.

as for things worse than being addicted to bikes (which i am a longtime longterm addict of myself), i would have to say gambling and spuluncking.

A List of some of the BAD things that could Be occuping our time

The Bar
Alcohal
Food
Stray Women
Theft
Gangs
Hotwheels
Ch3 No2

Dude, the first half of those occupy my time, as well as bikes.
bikes first though.

EVERYBODY pile on here & help me with what could be much worse than Bicycles 4 an Addiction
...Usually I'm watching tv, and there's a story about someone who collects something. My first thought is always "WHY would anyone devote so much time to collecting something WEIRD like that?!?" :lol: Most recent thing I saw, a couple who collect Aunt Jemima pancake memorabilia. EVERY ad, promotional chatchkes, dating back to the turn of the century! Wacky! Like beanie babies... or vintage sneakers... Crazy people LOL! ~Adam

Back