Some of my bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1987 Huffy Sigma step-through... I found this bike on the curb in the trash in NY. The whole bike was spray painted silver. After many hours of paint thinner and rags, It came out like this. Nothing special, but pretty hard to find...I had silver hands for weeks!

View attachment 252767
That flag is awesome

Very nice!

Fun fact…….. for a brief time the Captain did event promotion for Spy as well as Arnette. Another fun part of my past. Hanging out at the track doing rider support and then doing event promotion at night for after parties, video premieres……
Love fun facts about my favorite rock star 😃

Very nice!

Fun fact…….. for a brief time the Captain did event promotion for Spy as well as Arnette. Another fun part of my past. Hanging out at the track doing rider support and then doing event promotion at night for after parties, video premieres……
I loved Spy stuff...when I lived in CA they would have these huge sales to blow-out old inventory (I guess) I bought some killer McGrath Scoops there...
loved their goggles, too

I loved Spy stuff...when I lived in CA they would have these huge sales to blow-out old inventory (I guess) I bought some killer McGrath Scoops there...
loved their goggles, too
I did a few events with McG. He’s a cool dude

State Grateful Dead "klunker"

DSC016502.JPG
DSC016432.JPG

Latest posts

Back