soccer ...whats that all about?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D :D Not a fan of the game me self but had to note England and the good old USofA are drawing :D !The good Peeps on my estate :roll: will not be happy if it stays that way :shock: ! Could be a noisy night :lol: ..........football turns the mild mannerd Englishman into a lunatic :D ! I'm a rugby man!

I hope we lose... the sooner we're out the sooner we can get on with our lives and stop trying to convice the world that we have some god given right to win the world cup. The US is playing well...
not enough bikes in the game in my opinion :D

In US football, the players beat each other up and the fans are satisfied. In European football, the players only play and the fans are not satisfied so they beat each other up. Gary

B607 said:
In US football, the players beat each other up and the fans are satisfied. In European football, the players only play and the fans are not satisfied so they beat each other up. Gary
Now thats some funny stuff :lol: Maybe we are all Romans at heart :?:

2manybikes said:
B607 said:
Now thats some funny stuff :lol: Maybe we are all Romans at heart :?:
:D We have a saying in England............
''Soccer a gentlemans game played by hooligans, Rugby a hooligans game played by gentleman'' :D

Been playing since I was in the second grade. I am 46 now. I don't think it is so new to the USA anymore.

There's words I have for soccer (un)fortunately, using these words on here,
would get me kicked of this super cool forum.
I would never do something that would ban me from something related to one of the coolest things in my life.

I am deeply ashamed to be dutch, whenever it comes to soccer.
I hope the dutch team will loose asap, so all that vuvuzela hype and noise will be nothing but a bad memory.

If i ever get to see the time that timetraveling is invented(maybe it is, but i just don't know it yet)
I will give up everything to go back and de-invent soccer, or make playing it punishable by law.

How's that?

had to get it off my chest. :oops:

badmuller said:
I would never do something that would ban me from something related to one of the coolest things in my life.

I hope the dutch team will loose asap, so all that vuvuzela hype and noise will be nothing but a bad memory.

If i ever get to see the time that timetraveling is invented(maybe it is, but i just don't know it yet)
I will give up everything to go back and de-invent soccer, or make playing it punishable by law.

How's that?

Well, you should move to the USA because that's how 98% of the people here feel about soccer. Gary

B607 said:
badmuller said:

How's that?

Well, you should move to the USA because that's how 98% of the people here feel about soccer. Gary
Add my name to your list lads......Hate the game for so many reasons, mostly what goes on off the pitch!

Shouldn't you be watching England vs Germany now Boris ? :lol:
I share your sentiment Badmuller, couldn't care less about anything more than I dislike football. I mean soccer. :oops:
Only good thing about it is going shopping while they're playing. No lines, nobody in between me and my groceries.
Roads are empty too. Brilliant. :mrgreen:

Ace said:
Shouldn't you be watching England vs Germany now Boris ? :lol:
I share your sentiment Badmuller, couldn't care less about anything more than I dislike football. I mean soccer. :oops:
Only good thing about it is going shopping while they're playing. No lines, nobody in between me and my groceries.
Roads are empty too. Brilliant. :mrgreen:
:D I'm sat at my computer missing the sun outside because while England are actually playing in the world cup ''FINDMYPAST.com'' ...a family history website is totaly free!!!.... So grabbing as much free info as I can before they go out lol!!!
Had a lovely ride out all of us this morning though and are going out again as soon as my free stuff goes! 8)

:D So the way I see it is .......If you have a life,you know that football is pants!!!!!
..........That'll do for me!!!

Back