SoCal guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was a fan on Facebook and now that I see there's a forum with nothing but bikes...had to join and see what all is out there in the custom bike community! Like the title says, I'm from SoCal (Temecula, CA)....love cruising the beaches and having a good time wrenching on the bikes!
ad3c60f2-80f8-cccd.jpg

ad3c60f2-8113-8bc1.jpg

Rey's pinche iPhone using Tapadatass

Welcome !! Beautiful rides you have there !! Was in Los Angeles a few years back for a wedding...went to a beach down there and was blown away by the beach cruisers..the better half and i go down to Santa Cruz with ours a few times a year and ride along the beach...just a whole different feeling...Enjoy !! :D

old school 64 said:
Welcome !! Beautiful rides you have there !! Was in Los Angeles a few years back for a wedding...went to a beach down there and was blown away by the beach cruisers..the better half and i go down to Santa Cruz with ours a few times a year and ride along the beach...just a whole different feeling...Enjoy !! :D

Much appreciated! I actually was down at Huntington beach a few weeks back for the first time and just like you...I was amazed by all the cruisers out there! No hassles, everyone enjoying the day showing what they got! Good times!

Rey's pinche iPhone using Tapadatass

Back