So Cal Clubs?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are quite a few in the SoCal area. What part of SoCal are you in? Also, what is your definition of "Casual" ? Most clubs seem to follow the motorcycle club formula, as far as wearing "Colors" and being "Patched In". There is a large non club ride in Long Beach called the "Cyclone Coasters', mostly vintage bikes, but open to all and family friendly. Have fun.~~~;)
In corona, just looking for rides and hanging out', not bike snobs.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Im in Riverside Jeff, and was hoping to find the same, My buddy lives in Placentia and we get together. It's be cool to get something going for just cruising. Early sunday morning coffee runs or? We have to haul bikes from where Im at,too many hills!

Nasty hills here to, meeting up for a morning coffee run sounds cool. Lots of good rides to keep it interesting

Just did a ride with Rat Rod Riders, Old Time Values and Chopaderos down in Huntington Beach this past weekend and it was a blast. No attitudes or egos, just group of guys and gals who love bikes and love to ride.
They have rides open to anyone whether you you plan to be a member or not.

OK, so I took your lead and looked at some locations around Riverside. How about meeting at Fairmont park and riding down to the donut shop on university. It would be about a 25 minute ride, and the park has a lot of parking.

Being a Riverside native, I would suggest avoiding the ride east of the 91 on University. It is still quite a sketchy area. But, If you ride down Market st from the park and do a quick buzz through downtown (main st mall) and head south / west -on Magnolia towards the Riverside plaza, there is a doughnut shop on Magnolia before the rr tracks and a cool coffe shop down on (east) Central ave. A cleaner,safer ride (bike lanes) I'm down and know a buddy who would join us. I think Sundays are best and early is good.But, I'm open for anything.Thanks, Moody.

Latest posts

Back