~~"Smokin In The Boyz Room"~~ The Finale. p13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elvis51 said:
hey man, as promised, you got one of my three votes... your bike is phenomenal and i wish you the best in the build off. outstanding craftsmanship and quality with this build. congrats on owning a sweet bike! cant wait to follow your next build!

Easy E

Wow man, I happened to look here and wasn't expecting to see more comments, then I see yours. I'm very flattered you or anyone likes my bike so much as to vote for it.

I can't wait for my next build myself... just don't have one to work with yet. :lol:

I have a cheapy 90's Huffy with fenders and chain guard but i won't be using that. The only reason I have that one is because I got it complete and for free on C-list.

I got my Monark for $80 and my goal is if I'm so fortunate enough to find another 50's or older bike, that I don't spend more or much more than I did for the Monark....and.... I WANT A 26" THIS TIME!!!! The 24" is cool but a bit hard for my to ride and 26" inchers zip past me when I'm out on the paths.

Thanks again for your support brotha!

Back