skuuter.....HI Folks...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, let's see...59 years old, live in Estill Springs, Tn, and ride Motorcycles and Bicycles around the Mid-Tn and Smoky Mountain Areas...raced NASCAR LMS (Later the Busch/Nationwide Series) and Rookie of the Year in 1974...also raced Karts, Slot Cars, Motorcycles, R/C Cars (2-time R.O.A.R. National Champion, 11 Regional Titles, and 23 various State Titles)...I owned Estill Springs Bicycles from 1984 through 1992. We own an Auto/Truck Salvage Yard my Father started 56 years ago. I still own a Gold Wing Trike, Honda Scooter, several various Bicycles. I've owned and ridden motorcycles since 1970, and Bicycles since 1958. I have my Father's 1939 B.F. Goodrich Bicycle that's in fairly bad condition...it may become a "Rat Rod" in the future. I've sold all my multi-speed Bicycles (My YETI and Mongoose left this week), and my Wife and I have gotten back to the joys of ridin' single speed Cruisers. I'm also convertin' a Mongoose Mountain Bike to a Disc Braked Single Speed. I'm a Moderator at TRIKE TALK.com, SEMF.org (Southeast Motorcycle Forum), and Ruckus Central/Battlescooter Pro Boards.com......Glad to come onboard...really fantastic, fun lookin' Forum.....!!!!!

Back