--- SITE MAINTENANCE TODAY ---

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sometime today the site will be down for about 30 minutes while we move it from one server to another.

The new server will allow for increased storage and speed.

Will give a quick heads up before we pull the plug.

Sorry for the delay everyone.

We were waiting on the server to resynch and it took longer than expected.

Thanks for your patience!!! :D

Ha Ha...yeah, I wondered what the withdrawal symptoms would be...walking around asking family members if they've had any fresh finds today. :lol:

Is anyone else having issues with the site remembering you as logged in? I clicked the log me on automatically each visit and it is not responding and I have to manually log back on each visit. I just wanted to see if that is an issue with the site or with my setup

i've had to do it manually since day one, i just figured i was doin something wrong. im new at the computer thing, but its time i get into the 1990s :D

The LT said:
Is anyone else having issues with the site remembering you as logged in? I clicked the log me on automatically each visit and it is not responding and I have to manually log back on each visit. I just wanted to see if that is an issue with the site or with my setup

Check your security settings, I've had issues like that in the past.

JoKeR63 said:
The LT said:

Check your security settings, I've had issues like that in the past.

seems to be ok now hmmmm dunno what was going on

If you are not using Mozilla Firefox for you browser...I'd highly recommend downloading and installing it today.

Many of your unexplainable issue will probably be solved by doing this. :wink:

I got real scared :oops: I sat here refreshing the page every minute :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
If you are not using Mozilla Firefox for you browser...I'd highly recommend downloading and installing it today.

I am running Google Chrome at home and I will give it a Gold Star. Much better than the ie6 at work or the ie8 on the computer at home.

Rat Rod said:

Ya I have been using firefox for years....doesn't really matter any more as the problem has gone away

ie8 FTW! :D never had any problems with this sites settings. type in the junk on the login page, click log me on automatically each visit, and begin the obsession! :lol:

Back