Silver King I just Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just finished putting together this 1937 Silver King with some old parts and some new ones. I'm waiting on a dropstand to complete it. Just thought if anyone would appreciate it, it would be you guys. The photos aren't as good as I'd like them to be because I have to lean it against something to keep it up.
Thanks, Ian
silver-king-1.jpg

silver-king-3.jpg

silver-king-6.jpg

silver-king-5.jpg

silver-king-7.jpg

Nice bike! Bars look perfect on that bike......A lot of cool details.

i think the shots are amazing! and the bike.. well thats awesome! and btw, how lite are those frames, since they're made of aluminum?

I'm not sure of the exact weight but I would guess somewhere around 4 to 5 pounds at the most, there pretty light for an old frame.

thats crazy! i wonder if they would make a good gravity bike?

Sweet!! did you cram 26" wheels in there?

Nice, very, very nice. By the way, did I mention I liked it? In case I didn't, I do!

Thanks for all the compliments, I really appreciate it.
MonsterMetal, I was able to get 26 inch wheels on there and I also squeezed a bobbed rear fender on it, it's a pretty tight fit.

that bike is right on the money.
nice job man.
my only gripe is that i planed on using clubmans on my next build........now it'll be the cool thing to do... before i get to do it... 8)

Latest posts

Back