Show your avatars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's the seat tube on the first "kustom" bike I ever built...... and I still own it too :mrgreen:
my signature is a quote from Pee Wee's Big Adventure :wink:
Bikes015.jpg

HotRodRob said:
bikeriderx said:
X...Get it? :roll:
racer_x.jpg
I personally really like your sig. I find myself refreshing the page to see it change...very cool :D
Thanks. Another forum member was using "Sloganizer" and I thought it was pretty cool myself...

I keep switching betwwen two. This one here was a sticker that my 4 year old grandson gave me. He said "Pepe, it looks like YOU. Put it on your truck." ..It didn't have the beard. I stuck it on the bed liner, below the back window. Someone at work jumped in the back of the truck and put the beard on, not sure who. So I just took a pic and made it into an avatar.

BigAV-1.jpg

New avatar. My daughters took this picture of the Pug. They thought they were funny but not if your a pug. I helped him out and painted in a thong for him and now he thinks he's really cool...............so I made an avatar out of him. He still thinks he's cool but then again who wouldn't want to hang around the house with their boxers on!

Pug_Lizard-sm.jpg

GL

My restored 1950 B607. Gary
DSC03677.jpg

Oops! I just realized that's not the same pic. Oh well, pretty close.

Back