Show us your Dogs/Cats/Pets

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I search (and I'm bored)... but we all love our pets and I'm sure you love showing them off.

I'm a dog person, and we currently have two.

Charlie (aka The Weasel) is a Border Terrier mix we adopted from the AHCS
zHqJXM5l.jpg

Roscoe (aka RooRoo, aka Rupert) is a Boxer Coon Hound mix that was also adopted.
ak3DMuql.jpg

They are best of buds and love Jeep rides.
5Xa47p6l.jpg

"Fly" the ten year old Boarder Collie hangs out with me
in the shed when I am building my bikes, she's a champ!
Here she is with my latest 1914 Indian replica.

5v7xq8.jpg

She is getting a bit slower these days
2a4sgu0.jpg

But loves to go swimming!
6903fm.jpg

Last edited:
Muttley, half Boxer, half German Short-Haired Pointer. 70 pounds of stubborn muscle. Pretty good bird dog. Mellow and slow, good for old timers who can no longer keep up with manic bird dogs. He points them, finds the downed birds and rabbits but won't give them up, unless you fight him. He doesn't have a real strong retrieving instinct. Rescue mutt from the local shelter that my wife and daughter got me for my 62 birthday. His favorite trick is to dig the smoldering burned bird and rabbit guts, fir, feathers, heads, feet mixed with, beer cans, booze bottles, snack wrappers, cigar buts, snuff cans and ash out of the hunting camp fire crater the next day for breakfast when no one is watching. This pit is 10 feet across and 2 feet deep and we burn a 10 foot high tepee of spruce trees in it to sit around to stay warm at night. Occasionally there is a minor dog fight over the choicest gut morsels. All our hunting mutts hang around the fire, trying to retrieve the burning guts, which causes us to to interrupt our game wake and fooseball tournament to discipline the dogs. Muttley always out maneuvers the other dogs to get the burned guts. His favorite gut cuisine is the fusion of singed fir and feathers. He puts himself in charge of the guts and guards the gut pile to keep other dogs away prior to us tossing them in the fire. The other guys call him offal Muttley. Its a hard life being a hunting dog.

Last edited:
My schmeow
rip he died 1 year ago today.
I found him smaller then my hand and abandoned so I took him home and had him for 3 years always been blind in 1 eye was my travel buddy he loved traveling.

then my cat I again found as a stray my "kitty"

this one came with 3 unexpected guests that I decided to keep
this is butterball asleep in my daughters arm he is only 8 weeks old so hes a big ol butterball hence the name lol.

all three asleep from bottom to top butterball,bear and rolo.

and finally our parakeet luke named after luke duke from the dukes of hazard.

This is my cat Corky we saved him of the streets
679951518fe6e2bc305f69a4ec79945f.jpg

This was when we just got him.
And this is a week later
242235ad6300860bcd00fbff782d1b42.jpg

He is so gratefull we saved him he is always by my side
4e2c6140a270e02e1005807e9d742b25.jpg

The other cat is his big brother Shampoo also a stray my girlfriend saved about 5 years ago
132bf49de9416a18f3087dbb6d884530.jpg

We also have one cat more but she a bit shy so no photo sorry...

This is my cat Corky we saved him of the streets
679951518fe6e2bc305f69a4ec79945f.jpg

This was when we just got him.
And this is a week later
242235ad6300860bcd00fbff782d1b42.jpg

He is so gratefull we saved him he is always by my side
4e2c6140a270e02e1005807e9d742b25.jpg

The other cat is his big brother Shampoo also a stray my girlfriend saved about 5 years ago
132bf49de9416a18f3087dbb6d884530.jpg

We also have one cat more but she a bit shy so no photo sorry...
Ifeel ya on saving the kitty I saved my schmeow from the streets and my kitty is a stray that kinda found her way to us she is an outdoor cat though I have a house for her on my front porch and she couldn't be happier im a crazy cat guy lol

Back