Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold Street Customs said:
C.S. said:
Couln't find 'Show us your Motorcycles'. Don't own a car, don't have a lisence to drive a car.
Here is my motorcycle. She's been with me for twenty years now.

EsraADM.jpg

1972 BMW R75/5, for all the patina lovers in this community.
My dad bought one brand new in 72 except he had the saddle bags and the fairing and after he hit oil commuting down the freeway and shaving down a cyl head he put crash bars on it. I have alot of fond memories riding on the back including a trip to Oregon, nothing like a shaft drive under exelleration.

POWER T HTE BIMMERS
or in this case
BEMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THAT 55 CHEVY DUDE!!!!!!!! And that new yorker is pretty sweet too. :wink:

hubgearfreak said:
there seems to be a few into vws here, so here are my current vws
PhotoByPeterBaumber_TimAtAction2007.jpg

PICT0253.jpg

and one i had a while ago, demountable that the mrs made me sell :(
47b6ce29b3127cce8dc4a85a69380000001.jpg

Dude, that dune buggy pic kicks ashe!! Nice rides.

I've been driving VW's since I was 16. My first car was a 72 Super. Since then I've owned a 1963 baja on a 69 pan, a 1972 class 5 baja racer, 1971 super, 1972 automatic fastback, and most recently a 1969 that I've paid for but haven't picked up yet.

This is was my daily driver from 2001-2007
_MG_0543.jpg

_MG_0535.jpg

This is my room mates 1953 plymouth cranbrook
_MG_2432.jpg

and last but not least, my illegal soapbox derby car. We started because of these guys http://www.sfvisbf.com
_MG_3111-1.jpg

_MG_3112-1.jpg

_MG_3102-1.jpg

Nice truck, Thats kind of the style i want.. Im not sure if i want it lowerd like that, or lifted for mudding tho.. :mrgreen:

chimichanga said:
My 61 econoline
IMG_3004-1.jpg
Now this is the van my parents had, I remember riding on the engine cover on a piece of green shag traveling around (before mandatory belts) and a road trip to Pismo Beach...Ah Clam Bake ! 8)

Latest posts

Back