Show me your Trek Classic Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't see to many of these on here. It's a 2011 Classic Cruiser 24.5" ape hangers, 57mm Jamima Rims with 24x3.45 Hoggy G's. My sign board isn't finished yet and probably will change the seat an post
IMG_0361_zps4a7478e7.jpg

A ways to go on this one , thinking shiny aluminum rims and powder coat the frame in black.
Also have an SE landing gear fork on the way. .
This as it sits is just a spare parts build so far .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay these aren't "Trek Classic Cruiser"s but they are Treks, Classics and Cruisers.

Trek Woody
IMG_2311_zpsfbf974c7.jpg

Trek Rail CNC
IMG_5504.jpg

Steve, what size fork did you get for your bike? I recently picked up a trek aluminum cruiser and would like to buy a fork for it. My bike came with a springer front end. Hope to post pic's soon. Thanks for your help, Dave.

Dave, the fork you're seeing on mine is a surly in black, the silver one is original 11/8th threaded- I replaced it with an SE landing gear from ace Bmx , but if it's 11/8th a
Most any mountain fork will work .
I've since stripped the paint and clear coated over raw -here's a pic.
ec600cd0cbcb264ef41b9400f630f0e8.jpg

Also I think there's a TOO Cool trek in the show me your..... Bmx cruiser or clunker pages - unfortunately I can't recall which page , but look for it and see how nice it is.
Steve

Thanks for the quick reply Steve. I'll have to get a fork ordered. Steve, is the bike you're talking about belong to fishcreek's? If so, his bike is the reason I bought my Trek. That's a very nice bike.

Had to look , yes the trek I'm talking about is fishcreek's- very nice job , and inspired me to do something similar.

Well, I was finally able to post a picture of my trek cruiser. It's a 7 speed, and had a springer front end, that I replaced with a landing gear fork. The bars are mr. ticks bmx bars. I'll be changing things on it as I go along, Dave.

I like that! It's a good lookin bike [emoji106][emoji844]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't consider this a classic cruiser but this is my Trek .This bike will cruise with a 2x10 drive train & 29 inch wheels & full suspension . She will jump like a cat & climes like a goat
37ef9850153378f03cd67951aa5bc962.jpg

Okay these aren't "Trek Classic Cruiser"s but they are Treks, Classics and Cruisers.

Trek Woody
IMG_2311_zpsfbf974c7.jpg

Trek Rail CNC
IMG_5504.jpg
Are those your bikes ? If so that rail is sweet lucky to get your hands on one of Those [emoji106]

Well, since the lawsuit and the buyout, I guess Electras can be considered Treks now.

Are those your bikes ? If so that rail is sweet lucky to get your hands on one of Those [emoji106]

Yes, those are mine. I called a Trek dealer several years ago when I was looking for one. They reported that Trek had a pile of unsold Rail CNCs in a warehouse and the best price I could get then was $800. Down from the $1100+ retail. But that was 7, 8, 9 years ago. I got mine via ebay for a lot less from a Long Island seller. Who knows, it might be worth checking with your local Trek dealer.

Rick

Back