Shel - n - J.C.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings Community
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm wcc. I've been a member of this forum for awhile, over 2 years. Yet, this is my first official post. Shame, I'm just a piece of work in progress. Speaking of work in progress, I felt the need to post this partial build because several days ago, I came across another builder's post (beachside) who featured a very similar setup and when he mention using a beehive for the front end, I said to myself, "OH HECK NO" I better post what I have now. It doesn't happen everyday. You brainstorm a concept thinking that it's all yours, nobody else has thought of it and no one will, but life can suprise you. It's just a mock-up right now. The project name is Shel- n -J.C. as in lovers. beacchside, may the best man win!
Hope you guys like it.

shel-n-jc6.jpg

shel-n-jc5.jpg

shel-n-jc4.jpg

shel-n-jc3.jpg

shel-n-jc2.jpg

backstreet5.jpg

backstreet6.jpg

That's it for now. I'll be back with Shel - n - J.C. soon. Got another build to show you guys in a few days.
Stay tune and Thanks.
wcc

I can't possibly win, simply because I am a true rookie.
I am, however, in awe of the talent and creativity that I find here on RRB.com!!!

Hey beachside.
You & me both. I can't wait to see what you do on yours. Are you aware of mounting issue with the beehive fork to the Shelby frame?
wcc

That frame n fork looks cool just siting there. Nice collection of parts should make for a great bike.

Back