Sex Change Racer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this new build with a female frame.
The idea was to build a male frame who's looking like old american one because we don't have it in france and since I watching yours, I want my own :p
Excuse my english, let's the pictures talking :wink:
220809014.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

DSC05340.jpg

DSC05343.jpg

DSC05353.jpg

The Guy you can see on the pix is a friend of mine. We worked together to welded it.

NICE build! I love the slogan "Roll fast......Go Back Slow".

Nice job on the frame. I love seeing all these girl bikes get a second life and they have a little different style than a stock boys bike when they are done.

Great work!! Question: Why did you lengthen the head tube? Does the board rattle when you ride? I did a similar thing with sheet metal and it rattled like crazy!
If I get a welder for Christmas, I'll go to work on this:
IMG_1068.jpg

I lengthen the head tube because I couldn't put this fork without. The fork was too long to put it on.
Yes :lol: first the board creaked. But now the wood has cramed and there is no more noise.
Let us show it when you will have your own sex change done :wink:

MAD MR said:
I lengthen the head tube because I couldn't put this fork without. The fork was too long to put it on.
Yes :lol: first the board creaked. But now the wood has cramed and there is no more noise.
Let us show it when you will have your own sex change done :wink:
Cool! However...I"ll have to wait until after Christmas! :lol:

Back