sex change junkie (new pic)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i saved this girls huffy from my local swapmeet trash can ... and i had seen so many people do it..... so it was time i get to it . this bike is going to be completely overhauled. summer is getting closer and my significant other needs a ride... :mrgreen: so hear she/he is

buildddd002.jpg

Re: sex change junkie

and here she is after she went under the knife (and or sawzall ) :shock:
buildddd003.jpg

and heres the rest of the junk she came with ... and a five dollar seat i picked up for her :p

buildddd001.jpg

buildddd004.jpg

i just ordered some cream color tires (not thick bricks :cry: :cry: ) but they look kewl so i thought what the heck they should be here tomorrow or a lil later on today (fingers crossed) check back soon bros BUILD ON :shock: :shock:

Looks awesome! Nice save, that's gonna be sweet with some fresh color on it.

thanx bro look forward to painting it

I love these. There are so many girls bikes out there for almost nothing and what you can do with them is endless.
Good job so far.I want to see more!

Wow! That made a sweet looking frame. Keep us updated on the finished "operation"!

will do bros gonna make it a straight bar frame ill try to get some pics in tonight or tomorrow morning ... build on !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lookin good ! , interested to see what you do with the pieces you left on the seat tube :?: And did anyone ever tell you ? you look juss like "ROY ORBESON ? :lol:

Lookin good so far! Im gonna keep watching cant wait to see what ya come up with 8) :mrgreen:

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
lookin good ! , interested to see what you do with the pieces you left on the seat tube :?: And did anyone ever tell you ? you look juss like "ROY ORBESON ? :lol:
lol .... ...no sorry i look nothing like roy orbison :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ......and i still have to take the torch to those things

well so far my frame has been a hold up.... (tech difficulty).... so here are the hubs just routine clean up.... i had to change the whole gut with some other hub cuz the other was just busted up...... bad :x :x :x
hubby001.jpg

hubby002.jpg

and after a good spit shine
hubby006.jpg

hubby007.jpg

hubby005.jpg

hubby008.jpg

and here are the "before" pic for the rims and fender...... now just need to tackle these with some good ol' fashion hand tools (hand tools < dollys and hammers pretty much tons of dings in the fenders under all that rust.... well here there are

hubby009.jpg

hubby011.jpg

and here's a chain guard i wanna build for it.... just an idea
hubby004.jpg

pre weld mock up...

neurrasss002.jpg

i just finished welding just need to clean up the welds will post pics soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thats lookin real good! We need some current side pics!! :p

i went ahead and gave it some primer after i cleaned up some of the weld and here she is so far... next step paint

tannn001.jpg

appreciate the kind remarks bros....build on i have to keep this a secret .... i hope it goes unseen :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back