Sew what, get it anyways!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not everything I find is a bicycle but it can be used to make an awesome bicycle. Picked up this 1951 Necchi Sewing machine capable of sewing leather and vinyl. You know know what that means.....custom seats, sattle bags and more!!! We found it at the dump!! with the manuals and it works!!!!! Crazy!!!

S5000440.jpg

S5000442.jpg

S5000444.jpg

S5000441.jpg

Very cool machine DD. I have a similar vintage Necchi. Never used it, I'm not sure what it's capabilities are. I like it just for cabinet, it makes a nice table. A friend who repaired sewing machines gave it to me.

Cool! We are just big into antiques so we have a habit of picking up everything. It works so I hopely I will get some use out of it. I have a few seat that need redone.

:shock: nice find! good for you! I do not know much about this machine but it should serve you well. But hey! just because you have a sewing machine does not make you a great trimmer! So go out get some books and read up.....there are many things to learn. If you have some questions feel free to ask

good luck and have fun!!!!!!

Firewalker said:
:shock: nice find! good for you! I do not know much about this machine but it should serve you well. But hey! just because you have a sewing machine does not make you a great trimmer! So go out get some books and read up.....there are many things to learn. If you have some questions feel free to ask

good luck and have fun!!!!!!
Thanks! I got family that is big into sewing, that is how we knew what to look for and drag home. Thanks!

Back