Sev7n Custom(update 5/12)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well here is my first build start pretty simple got what you see from craigslist. i gotta chop the stock stuff off the frame and add something dunno what yet. maybe wheels.
100_6769.JPG

Re: Sev7n Custom

Well here is quick mock up i grabbed my mtb wheel for the rear since i will go with a 24" thick brick in the back and 26 inch quick brick in the front
some drag bars vintage spring seat and maybe some lights.

although i may have to spread the rear for the thick brick it looks close.
whats people think, for a first on the cheap i think it will look alright.

100_6770.JPG

Re: Sev7n Custom (Update)

Well I got some work done.
My tires came in minus my rear RIM, its lost in the mail. I also got my seat it’s so comfortable
I got a Quick Brick up front with the Thick Brick in the back. The rims wont match as the front is 76 spoke but I am using what I got. I still may use some Red Felt rims that I have been wanted for the classic bobber look.
IMG_0298.JPG

I also found my ape hangers that were tucked away in the rafters of my garage. I dont want to much chrome so I sanded them down and getting ready to paint either that or wrap them in black handle bar tape, I have 4 rolls laying here from my road bike days.
I also thought of my Haro bars from my cruiser but after seeing some guys on here with the dual stem setup I had to do it so the Haros are out.
IMG_0300.JPG

I love this look as soon as I saw it I knew that’s what I needed.
I grabbed some Quill extensions on eBay and they came in today. I am just waiting on my rear rim and stems to come in

IMG_0299.JPG

In the meantime These fenders came with the bike so I plan to bob them and see how they look. I got my marks here and will start cutting this weekend at the father-in-law’s garage.
IMG_0301.JPG

Latest posts

Back