SERIOUS QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS OUT THERE LOL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAT SHOULD I GO WITH ON THIS BUILD FORK WISE? AND WHAT COLORS SHOULD I USE FOR THE REST? IM THINKING THE RED FRAME WITH WHITE RIMS AND WHITE WALLS OR RED(SAME COLOR AS FRAME) ON THE RIMS ? ANY IDEAS ARE APPRECIATED :)

2ds3gd3.jpg

As long as you're asking..... :roll:

White rims with frame red pinstripes and whitewalls might be cool. The rim and sidewall beside each other would look like 'super wide' whitewalls and give it a cool 'deep V' modern look. Rustoleum makes a white epoxy enamel that's hard as nails.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:

White rims with frame red pinstripes and whitewalls might be cool. The rim and sidewall beside each other would look like 'super wide' whitewalls and give it a cool 'deep V' modern look. Rustoleum makes a white epoxy enamel that's hard as nails.

Cheers,
Dr. T

:shock: great ideas, what about doing the inside flat of the rims frame red and using white on the outside lip to give it that super wide whitewall look?

highship said:
that's a cool fork too. I have been on the look out for a reasonably priced one myself:roll:

everythings for sale lol make me an offer in my inbox?

dvnport said:
:shock: great ideas, what about doing the inside flat of the rims frame red and using white on the outside lip to give it that super wide whitewall look?

Great idea! Go for it! That rat trap fork in red with the rockers flipped would be awesome with that frame.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
dvnport said:

Great idea! Go for it! That rat trap fork in red with the rockers flipped would be awesome with that frame.

Cheers,
Dr. T

i dont really like chrome. i was thinking about having them sandblasted to remove all the chrome then either having them powder coated or id paint them. just not sure what colors to go with. i dont want too much of one color and not enough of the other on this build

aka_locojoe said:
Paint looks great. I could see same color rims with whitewalls or cream colored rims with blackwalls. Don't know about fork.

thanks for the comment on the paint. im not sure what i want to do yet with the rims. BUT white wall tires for sure, ive already got them lol i dont want any chrome on this bike but im sure it will have chrome lol

Hhmmm...I would go for flat black rims and spokes w/ an 1/8" red stripe (the same color as the frame) and use all black tires. But since you already have the whitewalls...

What might look pretty cool and different at the same time. white tires, white rims, anodized or flat gold spokes. then some gold leaf pin-striping. red handle bars w/ white grips

Uncle Stretch said:
This color combo always looks good. It was one of my favorites I put together.

redhiawatha003.jpg

ohhhh. that is beautiful :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Uncle Stretch said:
This color combo always looks good. It was one of my favorites I put together.

redhiawatha003.jpg

redhiawatha002.jpg

I'm with ya on that combo Uncle! Looks awesome! 8)

Back