Sept 12th...my house

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BikeriderX and I are gonna have a cut/stretch/weld day at my house. Anyone close or willing to travel is welcome. I'm in La Porte In. Chitown and Michigan folks come on out!!
We'll do some dogs and or burgers on the grill and drink a few too!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9777

Markm said:
bump....
bring a frame and a six pack and leave with a burrito :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So let's see...I'm bringing at least 3 FRAMES... :wink:

Markm said:
bump....
bring a frame and a six pack and leave with a burrito :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sounds like a good time.....might need to add another six pack though :mrgreen:

I appreciate the invite. I was in South Bend 2 weekends ago. Too long a drive for me for a day trip.

maddogrider said:
Bummer man gotta work tommorow, cant pass up the loot. Sounds like fun thow, take some pics for us slackers that dont get there. Happy chopping
Will do! :mrgreen:

Bummer....to bad it's a long ride from CT...I cleaned out a 40 gallon fish tank today..I have to say it looks good ....Post some pics..Hope you all had a great time.. :D

had a blast!!!! Close to done on my burrito and Randys Mad Max bike is lookin cool!! Hes got some pics I hope he'll post!!

Markm said:
had a blast!!!! Close to done on my burrito and Randys Mad Max bike is lookin cool!! Hes got some pics I hope he'll post!!
Workin' on that right now... :mrgreen: And "had a blast!!!!" doesn't even come close...It was RATTASTIC!!! :mrgreen:

Man, this was fun!! Markm had his burrito roughed out and tacked together by the time I got there. The first order of business was to sort out the rear end:
IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

Once we got that all nice and straight we then sorted out that BB placement:
IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

(Sorry for the lousy pic... :oops: )

The we spent the rest of the afternoon welding all the joints. Markm said that he has some more work to do but we were very pleased with how it turned out:
IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

:mrgreen: I'll post pics of my Mad Max bike later...Goin' out for breakfast with the fandamily... :mrgreen:

cool!! Threw some over-spoked wheels on it. Need to run a chain and workout the seat situation. Thanks again for your help Randy!!! :D

Ooooh, dude! Cool!!! Now I understand what you were talking about... :oops: That's ice cold! How's it ride? Put some different handlebars on 'eh? Nice... :mrgreen:

Back