Seen at Walmart-Huffy 29er cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just saw a new Huffy Millenium cruiser in Walmart...it's a 29er cruiser. Kind of looks like a Cranbrook on steroids, but for $100 it might be worth playing with. Anyone else see/buy one?

yes it is. I almost didn't notice because it looks a lot like the Cranbrook.

I noticed those a couple weeks ago. I considered getting one for a klunker. Grabbed a tape measure from the hardware dept and took a few measurements. The 20" chainstays and tiny headtube pretty much ended that idea.

Saw 3 of them here today. They were not priced, so no idea what they want for them.

I saw them the other day, cheap price and they also have the brown or brownwall tires that are really cool.

They usually have them in a few weeks or a month later like some of the other bikes people have posted in the past.

I think they are cool but I like the grey one more than the other one. 29 x 2.125 size tire.

I saw these at a couple local stores and started my own thread on this forum , you can see it here . viewtopic.php?f=10&t=76146

I bought a gray one for $89 since this model was not yet in that store's system they gave it to me for the same price as the cranbrook. So far I like it , but not as much as my modified Genisis Onex 29er . I have to admit however it didn't have the startup problems my onex had , like bottom bracket issues . I reccomend the Huffy over the onex to my friends who are just looking for a rider , not into the mechanical side .

They are on the Walmart Site now. The name is the Millennial.

The past few weeks I have already found some on CL with motors put on them :roll: .

I like these bikes including my new green Regatta 3 speed but I am getting tired of the people adding motors to bikes. Especially these bikes.

I bought one. I love it, the frame is fairly light. Getting the parts off is a b**** though lol.

kngtmat said:
The past few weeks I have already found some on CL with motors put on them :roll: .

I like these bikes including my new green Regatta 3 speed but I am getting tired of the people adding motors to bikes. Especially these bikes.

I am seeing them listed for up to $200 on my local CL. Sans motor, of course. :|

Back