sears screamer??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!! I've just made my presentation thread, and I'm already asking stuff!!! hahaha
I've come across this bike, it's missing a lot of it's original parts, acording to the seller, some of them have been stolen, and since this bike is really rare here, I wanted to know what your thoughts are on this. I'm almost convinced it is a sears screamer, since the seller says it used to have a banana seat, and you can see the gear cog in the rear tyre.
The asking price is AR$ 320, which is around u$ 70, but the thing is that buying everything I need to leave it original will be really expensive, since I'll have to get everything imported from the US.
check it out and let me know what you think.
good luck!
Lewita

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA ... aurada-_JM

Welcome..Somebody here will know for sure but not me..!

That is indeed a Screamer, or a Screamer 2. Where are you at, anyway? Canada? England?

It is a 69 screamer. You will need the seat, sissybar, handlebars, pedals,decals, paint to make it correct. Buying all of those parts and shipping would cost more then finding a complete one and having it shipped. If you are not worried about being totally correct it is a good start to make a cool bike.

Jaxon said:
It is a 69 screamer. You will need the seat, sissybar, handlebars, pedals, 16 inch front wheel, fenders, sprocket, decals, paint to make it correct. Buying all of those parts and shipping would cost more then finding a complete one and having it shipped. If you are not worried about being totally correct it is a good start to make a cool bike.

jeez...that sounds like a lot of stuff to buy, and you didn't even mention the stick shifting console...those are really expensive for what I've seen...I guess I'm gonna have to let it go. I was excited about it because it's really rare to find this kind of bikes here, but I don't wanna end up with something I can't complete.

Your best bet is to find a complete one. The seat is really hard to find and is always 100. The shifter like you mentioned is 75 to 100. same for the handlebars. You can find a nice complete bike in the 400 to 500 dollars range.

Latest posts

Back