Scored this huffy the other day...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=39657

there's link to the RRBBO post with my frame pictured, it's obviously a LOT rougher then one here :?

will post if I find the billet inserts for the bar ends - no need to fill em with caulk unles you're worried about something moving in ( here in NY we have mud wasps like nooks n crannies ).
Probabally just going to turn some billet ones for mine, let me know if you need a set, can liekly whip up a spare set ( might be a few til I make the time to get to my own stuff, though .,. :roll:

~ AL

I also considered just cutting off the tubing at an angle and just leaving the holes there. I need to finish stripping the paint off mine I think I'm going to flat clear it and leave it raw. Might steal a springer off my moms newer target schwinn beach cruiser.
How easy is it to replace the shift cable? I'm used to working with bmx type of cables...

The original gaurd for this bike gaurd should be able to fit any 1960-early 70s Huffy. The same goes for the '63-'65/6 gaurds. All three styles of gaurd use the same mounting bracket and screw on at the same place. They all bolt right up. I'll get pics if I can of what styles I'm talking about.

Back