score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
did some work for my lbs this is part payment waiting for the rest of it but its burried in the rafters with a 100 other vintage bikes...
he has a gold mine up there
55 Black Phantom tank
100_7626.jpg

Sensor I think the Phantom is payment enough but if i can score the 28" wood rims he has it would be a bonus :D
tlaing1....the horn will work but it has the usual corrosion on the contacts, I have had to repair them in the past....no big deal

did some work for my lbs this is part payment waiting for the rest of it but its burried in the rafters with a 100 other vintage bikes...

Don't post on here if he needs any more help, because these guys will probably have all the hotel rooms within a 10 mile radius booked by week's end. And they won't sell me any of the bounty.

Schwinnspastic said:
Sensor I think the Phantom is payment enough but if i can score the 28" wood rims he has it would be a bonus :D
what kind of work would he need done for those?!?! im off until monday! :wink:
if you do get some and ever want to part with them id be willing to take them off your hands!

Back