Schwinn Vestige - anyone seen one, heard of it??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi again all

Well I need a commute bike too and saw a Schwinn Vestige, which I love the look of but as is typical you cant get it in the UK or Europe. I contacted the Schwinn distributor and would you believe it they have a show demo bike sitting around they havent gotten around to selling yet.

I am going to get it. Unused. frame is 80% flax and 20% carbon fiber, with flax fenders, grips etc etc. Part of the frame has LED lighting inside it, so when you start pedalling it lights up :)

Will post some pics when i get it., wish me luck

I should be getting it in the next week or 2. Its currently a display model in the bike distributors showroom and it's in my size. The other good news is that because its a Schwinn model that is not actually for sale in the UK or Europe, I guess they want to shift it, so they are knocking 38% off the recommended retail price, so all in all a good deal.

Plenty of pics to be found on the net, even a mini video showing the frame glowing while the pedals are being moved, pretty cool, will feel a bit weird I am sure but a good safety feature I suppose.

Will post some pics of the actual bike soon (in the meantime here is a pic off the net)

Vestige1a.jpg

Latest posts

Back