Schwinn rat-bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4373821955_7b5d0c26a7_o.jpg

What?!?tF a rat-bicycle! ratbike ratbic ratbik ftw

fo'eva 2 wheel

ScurryMurray said:
Awesome seat'post'. Not stoked on the stem however.. But The bike looks great overall.

Thanks ScurryMurray!

Had to turn the stem around to compensate for the seat placement. It worked out okay and its sorta like short pullback risers from the sixties.

stretch said:
what happened to the motor, man?

A motor mount stud broke, while fixing it, I decided to take the whole thing out. Been having fun riding the bike motorless. It'll be back together beore I head out to El Mirage.

hopefully that didnt damage the motor itself, right? :(

stretch said:
hopefully that didnt damage the motor itself, right? :(
I think the motor might be okay, but it was clapped out to begin with (really cheap Chinese engine)...ran rough, very unbalanced, vibrated like a MoFo (= broken motor mount stud)...Since the motor was out, I sorta upgraded the clutch to a another cheap one that should work. I'm also doing some backyard porting and polishing. Sanding the head on glass for more compression. Grind down the welds on the expansion chamber...and a few other things. Just having fun and hone the craft of tinkering. I wonder if the mods will work or help seize the motor? :)

Back