Schwinn , Maybe?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Picked this up recently but not really sure what I got here, seller said it was a 35-39 Schwinn, said he bought it at an estate sale. He also said he took it to the local bike dealer who I have spoke with before and knows old Schwinns pretty well and was told it's a Motorbike or Areocycle with the wrong fenders. Paint looks to be original but no Headbadge just two holes, the serial number is on the bottom of the crank housing and starts with a N. The forks cause me to question its maker as I have not seen this style folk on a Schwinn before. Thinking about getting some red clay tires or at least a used white wall for the back, rear tire now is like a slick, maybe I should keep that. Definitely need to find a rear drop stand the kickstand on the bike is to short and without a block of wood under it the bike is unstable. If you have any thoughts as to what this is please share or a drop stand let me know, please send me a message. I am normally a muscle bike guy, and a bit out of my wheelhouse with this one.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Nice bike! I would just swap a longer kick stand & put a blackwall on the front and ride it. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back