schwinn fourms

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I heard, they don't have a moderator anymore and it's been a big free for all over there.

I'm assuming that they chose to shut it down as opposed to letting who knows what show up on the forum (just a guess here).

They had also shut off their photo uploading feature to the site because of the lack of moderating I think.

As an alternative....check out: http://www.schwinnbikeforum.com instead.

Collector owned and operated without all the silly rules on the cheap Chinese Wal-Mart Pacific run site. :wink:

Thanks for the recomendation. I wasn't crazy about the old board anyway. It felt full of people drowning in entitlement. Hopefully their snobbery will keep them away from this newer board.

P.S. I've found that you can get just about any Schwinn question answered right here... without the attitude.

I bailed out of that one a couple months ago. When they shut down the pics I could see the writing on the wall. I guess they didn't have enough Gestapo agents to keep people from posting the ultimate dirty word...eBay! eBay must have been a real (or perceived) thorn in their side because they sure went wild when anyone mentioned it. Pretty stupid. Good riddance. Gary

All valid points, but it can be a great source of reference and Schwinn parts, regardless of the PITA users and rules.
By the way, not to ruin anyone's day, but it's back up. :wink:

It is back online, including photo up loads. :mrgreen:

Back