Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7 -Value???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I have the chance to pick up a ladies Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7 that looks to be in excellent shape.
Does anyone know the value on these? I am curious for value as a whole bike or parted out. It has the Nexus 7 hub.
I sure wish it was men's frame with the tank.
Any info is appreciated.

schwinncrusiser7.jpg

Its worth what someone is willing to pay! That being said, I usually look at a girls bike as "Parts". And what a nice array of parts on this one! Springer, fender set w/headlight, nexus 7 speed, re-pop phantom chainring, etc. Personally, I'm thinking if it could be had in the $200.00 to $250.00 range, it would be a real good buy!

I was looking at it for parts as well. I don't think that the ladies versions of these are very collectable (I could be wrong). But like you said there are some cool parts. I figured that I might be able to buy it for the nexus wheelset and sell the remaining parts to cover my cost.

We'll see if I get it. Their initial price is slightly high, but they are willing to negotiate, so we'll see.
That wheelset would be nice with my cream fat franks on one of the older frames I bought from RRBers recently.

i picked up a men's version a couple weeks ago for $300. it is a 2010 model ( last year sold ). in excellent shape. hope that helps you. i bought mine to part it, but it rides nice, and i'm undecided as of yet...
DSC04556.jpg

Back