schwinn and huffy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are a couple of bikes we received a couple of days ago. One is a schwinn the ladies is a huffy. Thats about all I know so any help will be appreciated.
freewheelinbikes005.jpg
freewheelinbikes004.jpg
freewheelinbikes003.jpg
freewheelinbikes002.jpg
freewheelinbikes001.jpg

Check the ser.# on the Schwinn @ Bunch O Bikes, my guess is a 60 Racer.Later & PEACE!!! :wink:

My guess would be alittle earlier-My wifes 52'breeze has the same headbadge. Check 'thecabe.com' for schwinn codes.(on left-main page) :wink:
L8 EM

We have an identical Schwinn Racer at the shop with that same head badge. The chain guard should say (or have said) "Racer" on it.

schwinn may be a traveler too, i dont know which had the hat in the ring decal on it at the moment. but i do think the racers had the ring decals on the top/bottom and seat tubes.

i too like that huffy as well. looks to be later 50's to early 60's to me. i have that same chainring on my (huffy built) 63' jc higgins deluxe. your bike looks like it has a nice long look to it and probably rides smooth. as for the schwinn, i was thinking if not a "racer" then maybe a "world" cuz my schwinn world has that same headbadge too. they should both clean up nice.

Back