schooling the Professor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, ride vintage and repro- fat tire cruiser bikes (single speed with a coaster is my thing), and am a college professor. I've been visiting this site for a while, but recently started a build on a bike that I picked up that I would consider rat-rod style (The Superchief...see the builds forum).

I've found quite a number of useful tips on restorations here already that I plan to put into action. I especially like the posts of all of your bikes...it's great inspiration.

So, I look forward to you all schooling the Professor!

-Professor Paul

Welcome Prof...glad to see another local rider on board. :wink:

Any chance you could share what University?

hey, I'm working on finding myself a maryann or ginger first! now if I could just find a way to manufacture a bike out of coconuts!!!!

I teach at the Preston Ridge Campus of Collin County Community College in Frisco. (which means the infinity g35 in the background of one of my superchief pics is not mine!) I often ride my bikes to school which builds cycling awareness, but also allows me to fly the freak flag a bit.......none of my bikes, aside from my mountain bike, are anything close to stock or "normal" looking. I've got a Dyno Roadster (stretch chopper) that I like to ride around in Frisco to stir it up a bit in the burbs.

Glad to finally be a contributing member of this site, I've been visiting for a while now. I'm off to keep stripping some of that white paint off the superchief now!

Professor Paul

ProfessorPaul said:
hey, I'm working on finding myself a maryann or ginger first! now if I could just find a way to manufacture a bike out of coconuts!!!!

I teach at the Preston Ridge Campus of Collin County Community College in Frisco. (which means the infinity g35 in the background of one of my superchief pics is not mine!) I often ride my bikes to school which builds cycling awareness, but also allows me to fly the freak flag a bit.......none of my bikes, aside from my mountain bike, are anything close to stock or "normal" looking. I've got a Dyno Roadster (stretch chopper) that I like to ride around in Frisco to stir it up a bit in the burbs.

Glad to finally be a contributing member of this site, I've been visiting for a while now. I'm off to keep stripping some of that white paint off the superchief now!

Professor Paul

Stick with Maryann - Ginger would be difficult on a professor's salary :wink: Welcome aboard!

It was the Professor, in the garage, with the crescent wrench...any more clues.. :lol: ..Welcome o wise one.

Back