Scar-face rat........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this 24" Monarch from Crassley a couple of months ago. Made a few changes for a daily rat rider. Carried it with me to the Run to the Sun car show in Myrtle Beach last weekend. Only got a chance to ride in the late evening after I closed up shop. Still managed to ride about 17 miles around town. Nice weather for a great ride. I'll make some more changes when I get time.

Oh' BTW, I forgot to mention how it got it's name. A 25 year old kid that works with me rode it to the store one day. When he was on the way back, he was in 5th gear going down hill as fast as it would go, standing up pedaling. His foot slips off the pedal, chain comes off, and locks everything up. I guess because he was standing up and leaning forward he goes over the handle bars. It happened so fast that he never turned loose of the handlebars, skinned all his knuckles, puts 2 scratches on the handlebars, and the left side of his face had a battle with the concrete sidewalk. He was literally a bloody mess. Memories.....you got to love em. He wouldn't let me take his picture. That would have been icing on the cake. I can hide my emotions extremely well, but on the inside I still can't stop laughing. Am I a bad person?

50sMonarch.jpg

100_2398.jpg

I didn't quit riding bicycles because I got old,
I got old because I quit riding bicycles. Today's a new day.

Latest posts

Back