Saw Blade

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am new to this Site and .... you guys get creative with a simple bike.This site was pointed out to me by my pal A.S.Boltnut and so he talked me into using my welding skills and his bike savy to create "SAW BLADE" here is how it all went down.
It was a windy saturday here in beautfull Gardnervill nevada and we headed to out local dump and straight to the metal pile at the top of the pile was a mini bike (thats a whole different story) so we loaded it and on the back under a bent bed frame was your standard every day run over smashed beach cruzer and it got loaded too, we drove out and $5.85 cents we were off.
mantarod002-1.jpg

We got home and unloaded our new found treasure and began to strip all the bent and useless parts, and cut what was not needed. We laid out the plan
mantarod004-1.jpg

The next step got a little tricky so we robbed parts off the old ladys bike to get what we needed
mantarod005.jpg

we then began to weld and create our master piece
mantarod007-1.jpg

after some pipe bending and more welding we mocked it all up
mantarod011.jpg

we then went to the painting process with classic flat black and a few personal touches
mantarod018.jpg

the rest is history

mantarod017.jpg

Total bike cost 23.87

nice bike dude! me and my grandson anthony sure dig it , he wants to show some of his bikes real soon keep posted

8)
welome to the site thats out of site yours trully A.S.BOLTNUT

Back