Safety first

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bah

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be seen at night :mrgreen:

eet4.jpg

eet.jpg

sensor said:
okay.......i been wondering this for a while now...
exactly how much stock in that company did you buy?!?!? J/K :wink:
man you guys must get some looks at night 8)

Not just some haha. It's always fun to assign a winner for the "best reaction" of the night. And we get some real doozies :mrgreen: Cool thing is that we've never had a negative reaction- even from the punkest of punks.

So where would one get such lights? I have some lighted valve caps, but ya gotta be haulin to light them up.

pretty awesome. really cool. somewhat surreal. fairytale like. i love the tandem held by the girl with the beautiful smile, you got any more pitures of that?

I saw these spoke lights before and was wondering if you need four units or just two to get the full tire efect on a 26" rim.Very cool.

ExtraBlaze said:
I saw these spoke lights before and was wondering if you need four units or just two to get the full tire efect on a 26" rim.Very cool.

For cruisers and cruising speeds, I like and prefer 3. That way even going slow, it has kind of that biohazard look :mrgreen: My wife likes them with one, two or three.

Vid of my wife and a friend here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5uiddCi28I

Back