SACRAMENTO CA SECOND SATURDAY RIDE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SAME TIME SAME PLACE 5PM AT COLLEGE CYCLERY MAY 8TH.DONT BE AFRAID TO COME AND HAVE LOADS OF FUN!! :D 8) :mrgreen:

As long as my cough is under control my brother and I will be there.

where are the rest of ya sensor you rolling? last time i saw ya was bike o rama. got a secret new first stop spot this time i think you guys will dig it

a secret new spot. sounds intresting . we really do need some new spots to check out. :roll: :D

I have wanted to make it to one of these rides for awhile now, but I am booked solid until 5:00 on Saturdays for the next 6 weeks. I have heard from several different people that these typically don't actually get rolling until after 6:30 or so... Is that true? If so, the wife and I will be there this Saturday.

We'll be rolling in midtown anyway after 6:00, but we'll be starting out over around K and 24th, and wanted to know whether or not we'd be wasting our time by riding all the way down to College Cyclery...

Ok this will be the first in a long time that I will be able to do this ride so I'm in ill see you guys and gals at 5

i will not be doing this ride skipping it in prep for the 17th ride. but feel free to gather and ride

BXS said:
I have wanted to make it to one of these rides for awhile now, but I am booked solid until 5:00 on Saturdays for the next 6 weeks. I have heard from several different people that these typically don't actually get rolling until after 6:30 or so... Is that true? If so, the wife and I will be there this Saturday.

We'll be rolling in midtown anyway after 6:00, but we'll be starting out over around K and 24th, and wanted to know whether or not we'd be wasting our time by riding all the way down to College Cyclery...

Like Karfer said, probably no ride this month's second saturday. However in general yes, they don't really leave until 6ish, so you should be fine.

ted this thread was from last month's ride. actually i think it was two months ago lol

Good size group, great weather, a few miles, awesome evening ride in Sactown. Stopped midway at a new LBS in old town Sacramento and checked out the new 3G lineup and the Worksman lineup. Got a few shots of the inventory for your review. Had some kind of a zombie fest going on so lots of peeps walking the streets dressed up like a B movie horror show. Maybe someone else got some zombie shots to post.
2ndSatandStockton002.jpg
2ndSatandStockton003.jpg
2ndSatandStockton005.jpg
2ndSatandStockton006.jpg
2ndSatandStockton009.jpg
2ndSatandStockton008.jpg
2ndSatandStockton007.jpg
I can never resist taking a pic of a highwheeler.

Latest posts

Back