Sacramento 2nd Saturday ride on Nov.14 and swap meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok about the ride the swap meet is over at 2pm and because it gets dark by 5:30pm and i think we should start the ride around 2pm then ride to Suzies Burgers on 28th & P street for $5 pitchers of PBR and a really good burger then from there we could head towards the Capitol for photos then to Old Sac for another drink at some bar and some more photos then we could head towards all the party spots downtown but were open to any suggestions weve done this ride before its a good long ride so tune your bike and dont forget your lights but prking could be an issue Mike.s told me that they lock the parking lot at his shop but we could park in the nighborhood behind the shop or you could park around Suzies burgers and wait for us

well if you guys are starting early thats cool i will call u ted when i get out of the shop and hook up

anyone going later than 2?my sons game doesnt end till 2:30 so i wont be down before 3:30 you work tomorrow karfer? if so you on until 5? i need to at least hook up with olschbp/fireproof to give them their trophies........
either of you going on the ride?

that sucks sorry to hear it. well sensor i do have a really cool key chain fob for ya :mrgreen:

SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU DON'T FELL WELL MARK.I HOPE YOU GET BETTER IN TIME FOR THE RIDE.I GOT MOTHER DAVIDS GATE UP YESTERDAY AND YES YOUR ON THE DOOR BELL LIST . :lol: IF FIREPROOF CANT MAKE THE RIDE I CAN DROP HIS TROPHY OFF AT HIS HOUSE.

if anyones still around vintage bike about 3:30/4 ill see you there if not ill swing by college about 5 since im sure some stragglers will try to make the ride
see you guys tonight :mrgreen:

just want to say thanks to all the riders that came out on 2nd saturday i had a great time and i hope you guys did to and i hope to see everyone on the turky ride

the swap meet was rocking,and the ride was great. it was great seeing everybody, and i can't wait til t-day. the toy run is looking good too, maybe we should start a thread for that. dec 13 is the date for the toy run, and flyers are being distributed already. i'm looking forward to showing off the bricks bike kitchen, that ezra (mastershake916) and i have going. mike from vintage bicycle supply is donating raffle prizes, and cycles for hope is donating bikes for the toy run. should be a helluva party. i hope the whole sactown crew can make it.

THANKS FOR DOING THE SWAP MEET MIKE.SUE SCORED SOME MORE PARTS FOR HER 50 SCHWINN.2ND SATURDAY RIDE WAS A LOT OF FUN MET SOME NEW PEOPLE HOPE TO SEE TROY AND THE OTHERS OUT AGAIN .I THINK THIS WAS THE FIRST RIDE FIREPROOF MISSED.HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.AL MADE THE RIDE THIS TIME BUT HE KIND OF CHEATED .HE SHOWED UP AT EVERY SPOT ON HIS HARLEY 8) I THINK HE WAS A LIL FASTER ON HIS LOW RIDER TRIKE . :lol:

Latest posts

Back