Rumblers/Kustom Bike Championship *MOVIE ADDED*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, the Big C and me met up at sicnic's bike shop in LBI on Saturday.

Met the owner of Hannan Customs out of Canada. He builds these sick choppers with 300mm rear meats and 7 speeds. Yours for a crisp $5gs each. He had 3 of them there, 1 with electric motor, and one 4 sale at nics.

Big C modelling the chopper
100_0435-1.jpg

100_0436.jpg

Basman clone owned by one of LB's locals
100_0440-1.jpg

Bike ownded by a canadaian couiple who came down for the event. rear wheel is 100mm with 4.25 tire.
100_0443-1.jpg

loadin the bikes to take into Brooklyln where we'll meet up with them and ride them into the Rumblers show
100_0446.jpg

Hannan chopper 4 sale at nics
100_0447-1.jpg

Met up with the Big Ballers Bike Club from NYC and they rode with us to the Rumblers
100_0457.jpg

Had the pleasure of meeting Rhalf, owner od Chopperdome in Ambsterdam who flew out for event.
100_0451-1.jpg

Rhalf's

Re: Rumblers/Kustom Bike Championship *PICS*

Awesome those Hannan choppers, great frames and forks, and the 300 tires are pretty wicked - but 5 gs is a lot of money :shock: anyway, nice to see R1/2 having a good time :mrgreen: thanks for the pics !

Now for my pics...bikes first.
Meeting up (and loading up) at Local Bikes in Long Beach, NY
brooklyn12b.jpg

brooklyn14b.jpg

brooklyn13b.jpg

brooklyn9b.jpg

brooklyn1.jpg

brooklyn15b.jpg

brooklyn11b.jpg

brooklyn10b.jpg

once the bikes were loaded we were off to Queens 8)

We met up with the Big Ballers Bike Club of Brooklyn in Queens and rode to the hot rod show. One of their guys hooked up a police siren to his bike-just the thing to help cut through that midtown traffic!
brooklyn8b.jpg

brooklyn7b.jpg

brooklyn6b.jpg

brooklyn5b.jpg

brooklyn3b.jpg

a quick refreshment stop...
brooklyn2b.jpg

and then we rode to the Rumbler's show
brooklyn4.jpg

brooklyn1b.jpg

it didn't end there, though. The ride continued on into the night and into Manhattan and back. We finally ended up back in Brooklyn at about 1 AM covering more miles than I ever thought possible on my lowrider
brooklyn2.jpg

( I only got one night shot because my camera doesn't function too well at night.)
Before i post the car shots I'd like to give a hearty thanks to all the cats and kittens at Local Bikes in Long Beach, and everyone that joined us on this ride! You honestly couldn't find a better bunch of folks to ride with. 8)

and now for the cars (and a motorcycle or two...)
brooklyn15.jpg

brooklyn14.jpg

brooklyn13.jpg

brooklyn12.jpg

brooklyn11.jpg

brooklyn10.jpg

brooklyn9.jpg

some more...
brooklyn8.jpg

brooklyn7.jpg

brooklyn5.jpg

brooklyn6.jpg

brooklyn3.jpg

I should have a movie up as soon as I can get my *#&^$#ing computer to finish it... :?

This just in- check out the video!

Dang, shoulda been there and joined in that fun.
I was out riding and drinkin just NOT there ! Good vid .
I love a good burnout but we gotta learn to stay behind a fence or something,ya know?

"...I love a good burnout but we gotta learn to stay behind a fence or something,ya know?..."

Yeah, I heard some biker (cycle) did a burnout and ran into a bystander!! :eek: :eek:
Thank God I didn't see it. It would've ruined my whole trip.

I guess there's a fine line between letting thing rip and keeping safe.

Side Note: I got popped by the PO-lice for having an open container of alcohol, exactly where the film was taken of the burnout, on the sidewalk. The beer was in a paper bag. We thought to ourselves: here are the cops breaking my stones for having a beer, and they ain't doin' jack about these cars and cycles burnin' rubber!

Guess some of the Rumblers are cops. :roll:

Spin

Thanks to everyone who came out to the ride......
See ya next official show 2012....guaranteed bigger and badder..(minus the subway hammer and knife fight)

Enjoy the ride!!!

Bigcam59 said:
This just in- check out the video!

great video...great pic's...was a fun time...
um down 4 next year ....
great show,and kruize

H.N.I.C.

sicnick said:
Thanks to everyone who came out to the ride......
See ya next official show 2012....guaranteed bigger and badder..(minus the subway hammer and knife fight)

Enjoy the ride!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO 2011...?? :shock: :D :mrgreen:

2011 goin back to amsterdam cant close stop 2 weeks in a row

unofficial cruises of coarse
but next organized show..2012

I dunno, it was on the board for a while. I'll keep you posted next time.
PS Glad to see you're up for the Expo. Wish I could do the whole weekend and make the Zombie run too. Work tends to interfere with weekends though. :(

Back