RRB T-SHIRT SURVEY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you pre pay to order one of these shirts?

• Yes

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well, after several attempts to use CafePress and Goodstorm for dark t-shirts I have come to a conclusion....THE QUALITY STINKS!!!

If I print shirts again I will probably have to take orders and money up front so that I don't have to plunk down one big chunk of change to place the order. I have a screen printer locally who does good work.

Just wondering how many of you would be willing to pre-order the following shirt if I had them made in black and brown shirts and charged $23 shipped to U.S. and Canada.

rrbnewshirt.jpg

Firewalker said:
Hey Steve...just a question....

Have you ever thought of putting the emblem on the back of the shirt and just the bike on the left brest.....

I have considered double sided printing, but that raises the cost.

yes i would... :p

i really liked the quality of the originals better anyways...
plus i was getting worried cause i have just about worn out my other one :)

would you just keep taking orders til you got a large enough batch?

oct.

october said:
yes i would... :p

i really liked the quality of the originals better anyways...
plus i was getting worried cause i have just about worn out my other one :)

would you just keep taking orders til you got a large enough batch?

oct.

Yeah...I need to figure out how many shirts I would need to sell before I covered the cost. I'm also figuring cost of labels, Tyvek envelopes and shipping into each shirt.

I may also try to have some army green ones made too. :wink:

Looks like I should be cool if I get 30 people to pay up front....then I can go ahead and place the order.

Also, this next go around, I'll only plan to ship shirts out twice a month so if people decide they want one then they will have to order before the said dates. Trying to cut down on my trips to the USPS....ZZZZZZZZZ.

Hey Steve, if your taking names, I'm good for 2 maybe 3 3Xs...Kelly

Hey Steve, do you have any of the old style in XL? I'd like to get one of you do and I'd like one of the new ones also in XL - black. Thanks

I ran out of the old style a few months back. :oops:

I'm definitely ordering more larger sizes this go around.

That's one of the nice things about pre-ordering them....you will be guaranteed a size and a color.

If you did army green, I would go for one of each of the brown, green and black.

The last ones were awesome.

Well alrighty then, looks like pre-ordering is going to work out.

The way this would work is for me to take payments via PayPal or money order. Once I received enough to cover the cost of printing I would give my printer the go ahead and I'd have the shirts in a week or so.

I need to figure out a system via PayPal that would allow me to set it up almost like a storefront where everyone could choose their color and size and then check out.

Stay tuned for more details. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Well alrighty then, looks like pre-ordering is going to work out.

The way this would work is for me to take payments via PayPal or money order. Once I received enough to cover the cost of printing I would give my printer the go ahead and I'd have the shirts in a week or so.

I need to figure out a system via PayPal that would allow me to set it up almost like a storefront where everyone could choose their color and size and then check out.

Stay tuned for more details. :wink:

Steve,
In the Paypal page there is a place to give directions or whatever, that comes through with the payment. That may save you some grief.

I'd like to get an order in if that works out for you.

A couple of XXL's in black.
Give me a paypal target and I'll hit it.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Back