RRB T-SHIRT SUMMER BLOW OUT SALE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so when is a new version coming out ? Just a thought...once every year our flyfishing group has a big get together and we have shirts and hats made up for the occasion , anyone that wants one or more places the order ,pays in advance including shipping costs then recieves them when the complete orders are finnished...that way no one has to fork out the cash and sit on a bunch till they sell...something to think about.

Schwinnspastic said:
so when is a new version coming out ? Just a thought...once every year our flyfishing group has a big get together and we have shirts and hats made up for the occasion , anyone that wants one or more places the order ,pays in advance including shipping costs then recieves them when the complete orders are finnished...that way no one has to fork out the cash and sit on a bunch till they sell...something to think about.

This may be a good idea. I had to spend about $400 of my own money on the last order and it was tough to wait 9 months to see a return.

I have no problem cranking out T-shirt designs since I design for a living. Maybe I'll work on another design and see what yall think.

In the mean time....who's gonna buy these last 4 Larges that I have?!?!?
:mrgreen:

Just to clarify because I've been getting a lot of requests fir XLs.

I no longer have any other size of shirt except larges.

Let me know if you'd like one of the last 3 larges left.

Thanks!

What the heck didnt he have 1 already? lol He needed 2 :| h

Latest posts

Back