RRB SHIRT UPDATES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugo said:
Ship those suckas! It's warm enough over here to ride around on a t-shirt, and it's gonna be like that for another month. Anyone jealous? 8)

"I ain't gots the bikes, but I sure gots the weather. Take that, you Hooches." :mrgreen:

Hugo
hahahha you should have seen the bikes I pulled out of a barn last winter when in was -5 degrees F !!!
Ill take the bikes :)
I can drive 12 hours south and visit Steve when I need warm weather
hahaha

They look great Steve. Don't worry about the screen size on the fat guy shirts. Small logos are stylish, at least thats what I keep telling myself. I agree with the others, ship 'em....Kelly

Thanks guys....yeah, the design size is going to stay the same.

It was going to cost too much to have them set up another screen for the larger shirts.

I approved the proof last night so hopefully the shirts will be arriving soon.

Will keep yall posted!

My printer called and said the shirts would be delivered today via UPS...woo hoo!

I plan to bring my extras to the swap meet this weekend in Bedford.

Once I get them and then organize them I will begin packaging them and mailing them out....all 33 of them. :shock:

Stay tuned!

I got the shirts and will be aiming to send them out this week sometime. Still need to package them all up. Planning to pay for shipping online this time so that I don't have to stand around at the post office all day. :shock:

Will let yall know when they all go out.

For everyone who ordered a brown shirt....I wanted to post a photo of what the browns look like. The brown ended up being a bit lighter in color than I expected and I wanted to give folks who bought a brown shirt M-XXL the option to choose a black shirt if you aren't crazy about this brown. I think there were only 4 people who ordered the brown color...I plan to email each person.

Also, I started packaging shirts tonight and this time I'm printing my shipping labels online to save time. One small problem though...only works for domestic orders....ARRGGHH. So you folks outside of the U.S. may get yours a week later than the rest because I'm going to have to fill out a customs form for each one of your orders.

Will keep yall posted on the progress.

100_5664.jpg

Looks great to me, stuff 'em in a bag and send 'em. Thanks Steve...Kelly

i dont remember if ordered a brown or a green one :!: but if it was brown, it looks cool to me!

All domestic pre-ordered shirts went out yesterday.

Will be working on the International orders this week.

Pesky customs forms! :x

Latest posts

Back