RRB on Yahoo main page?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very funny. :lol:

Someone alerted me to this from the FB page yesterday.

I ended up trading emails with Becky Worley, the blonde lady in the video.

I told her that what they were showing as ads in her video were not ads at all, but posts that I make throughout the day.

She apologized and said she would talk to her video editor over the weekend about changing the video.

I told her that in order to see those posts I was making, someone had to like my page and subscribe to it.

I don't mind having the site pointed out, it's mainly the fact that they are making false claims about that post they are highlighting.

The only FB ads I have paid for were the ones that show up on the right column and I think I've done that twice.

This makes it look like I'm advertising all over the place. For that they could have picked on the Legendary Finds guy...ha ha! :lol:

As long as the IRS doesn't try to get taxes from all the bikes I have flipped we're cool... :mrgreen: :lol:

CCR said:
outskirtscustoms said:
As long as the IRS doesn't try to get taxes from all the bikes I have flipped we're cool... :mrgreen: :lol:

Probably not smart to post that :lol:

Well I think in order to get taxed I have to actually MAKE money. :lol: Most times I'm lucky to break even.

Back