Ross Polo Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went through all my junk today. It was time to CLEAN out the shed and cellar. Loaded up my utility trailer with about 20 bikes worth of junk, gotta make room for next years NEW junk! So buried in the far corner of the shed was a beat up worn out Ross Polo Bike. So I decided it was time to build my grandson a banana sat bike, like Pepe's. So here's what the first hour brought.......Not gonna be painted, just cleaned up. Just gotta change the crank and pedals out, new chain, banana seat and sissy bar, then see what it looks like...........Oh yeah!..Also SOLD three bikes today!

001-36.jpg

Uncle Stretch said:
White tires are cool. Your on a roll....I thought it was spring for cleaning..not the start of winter.
Up north, we clean for the winter. :lol:

KOTA said:
Uncle Stretch said:
White tires are cool. Your on a roll....I thought it was spring for cleaning..not the start of winter.
Up north, we clean for the winter. :lol:

Gotta make inside room for spilt wood, so no trips in the bathrobe out to the wood pile in the snow.

Cool little bike..

so youre going to give the kid a bike when its snowing huh?
youre mean :lol:
looking forward too seeing it done(and btw...i do my cleaning in fall also...gotta have room to work when youre stuck indoors) now get it done so he can ride it at least once this year!

Just gott a clean the frame. Put a smaller sprocket on, easier for him to pedal. Bent the fork, just slightly, hardly noticeable....WHEW!.....I don't know where I get the energy to do these "complex" builds!

005-13.jpg

cman said:
Looks like a "Kota Factory Certified" bike. :mrgreen:
I know. Talk about being "predictable". :lol: ...

sensor said:
so youre going to give the kid a bike when its snowing huh?
youre mean :lol:
looking forward too seeing it done(and btw...i do my cleaning in fall also...gotta have room to work when youre stuck indoors) now get it done so he can ride it at least once this year!
Its ok he gives the kid a sled in the summer :shock:

Back