Romic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went out to Daniel Boone Cycles here in Houston yesterday. This shop carries everything from old used bikes to classic old road bikes to to ultra high end road bikes to modern mountain bike and a little of everythin in between. Plus the owner has some way different old stuff around. For an example there is a octagon tubing Silver King hanging from the ceiling and some sort of light weight old three speed looking Raleigh that is a 20 inch bike. My fresh find is not anything I bought but just something I came across to drool over. It seems as though the owner came across 47 Romic frames in her attic and they are basically custom building them as you like. They are not cheap but Romics were handmade here in Houston. All of the frames are silver, but they come with a certificate of authenticity from Romic and they have the original decals. I think they start around $850 and go up from there.

Back