Roll'inSixes blabber!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I finally made it here after a couple of weeks trying to get on the site. I live in Eugene Oregon and like to think of myself as a WestCoast Transplant! I spent the first 20 of my years on the East coast in Worcester Mass! I have a wife and four kids 5-15 years of age and have lived out here for rhe last 15 years. I like to draw(skulls!) and work on cars (V-Dubs of course!) Me and my friends have a Chopper Bicycle club and are a Chapter of the FreakBikeMilitia

xxx053.jpg

My son on his Choppa!

Me and my Daughter on the poker run!

freakspokerrun003.jpg

pattys019.jpg

something I made to ride while I built my other chopper!

Great collection of bikes. Like the pimples on the low ridding chopper.

Welcome to Ratdom, I can see you have a great head start.

Welcome! Let me know if you wanna get rid of that chopper you built to ride while you were building the other! :wink: L8 EM

Welcome man! I have a "business" friend in Eugene, OR. He owns Bandit Motorsports.

Aaron

:shock: OK you gotta sell me that chopper! Its bad ...! Do you think they could handle it here in Klamath? :roll: L8 EM

Welcome. I've never been to Eugene, but my 56' speedster spent some time there in the 70's.
P2010003.jpg

P1010090.jpg

ACD I live like 50 yards away from Bandit Motorsports, ride my chops and my Silver V-Dub Beetle by there daily! And ej599 you can just send that bike back here to Eugene anytime!

Well as some believe that PapaSmurf was not actually making Magic?but could have been working on a potion to enlarge his small anatomy when things went horribly wrong and he was changed into the form you know see in these pictures! The cartoon world will never be the same!

freakspokerrun011.jpg

As the children all morn there loss!

She says she appreciates the invite but at her age if she relocates anywhere, it'll be south. Tierra Delfuego maybe.

Back