ROLLIN' PIXIE STYLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_4120.jpg

That's too cool! as a matter of fact I just made a pixie for a cruise we're having in Albany Oregon on Aug. 11th.

It's the Barbie Bruiser and I think the wheels are 8''??...

HPIM0537.jpg

augcruise.jpg

Man...that's a serious seat post!!!

I had someone email me today and offer me $150 for the Pixie. I don't know why, but I'm actually having second thoughts about selling this little monster. A guy in Denver saw it on the CL and is trying to convince his in-laws who live close to me to come pick it up. There's a part of me that hopes I don't hear back from him. :roll:

100_4072.jpg

Larry said:
Someone is asking 200 for one in san jose.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/374073869.html

Man...they must have seen that recent auction on Ebay too, ha ha.

Personally I think it's a bit blown up....especially for an 80s model kids bike.

The cool thing about this style though is that it uses the normal neck instead of those silly little ones with the built in handlebars.

Steve i hear you, My little tiger, this is the reason its not a pixie, The necks messed up. Yeah steve, I was picturing a tall burly muscle dude.

Lol ur in better shape than me! im 16 5'8 and i weigh 271 Ive went one day so far with out pop and only eating 3 times a day instead of 4 or 5.. Hopefully it will work, i been drinking only water to.

Yeah Ricky...give up the junk.

I unfortunately don't have much of a choice...I eat the junk and my stomach turns into a flame thrower. :shock:

Yeah been drinking like noting but soda pop for YEARS!! I cant sleep im having caffine withdrawls i hate it.. It will be worth it. I been working out 2. im going 2 try and get down 2 like 240, 230. Then keep going down my goal now is 30-40 pounds.

ricksterr1221 said:
Yeah been drinking like noting but soda pop for YEARS!! I cant sleep im having caffine withdrawls i hate it.. It will be worth it. I been working out 2. im going 2 try and get down 2 like 240, 230. Then keep going down my goal now is 30-40 pounds.

Water...Water....Water....and More Water....
For a while you'll Piss all day Long Ricky,but your Body will Love you for it.

Also....Start eating Lots of Fibre...Fibre...and More Fibre.
It's a Dual Functioning Food Soarce!

It tricks the Stomach into being Full,
and it's also very good for you Lower Engine Block :lol: :lol: :lol:

Combined with Water....( which you should be Drinking about a Gallon and a Half a Day ) a Diet High in Fibre
.......Combined with LOTS of Fruit to get your Sweet Fix ( Grapefruit is good to Please your Sweet Fix )...and LOTS of Nuts to keep The
Natural Fats in your Body is The Key.

If you start messing around and do it Wrong, your Body
will take The Natural Energy / Fats from The Muscle Tissue
as a Fuel Soarce, then you go into a Crash when your Blood Sugar Level Drops,
and you CRAVE Energy...which is when you reach for a Soda Pop to get that Booost of Sugar.

so, it's not The Cafeene your withdrawling From....
it's a Complex order of Blood Sugar Levels you are
screwing up with your Soda Pop Diet !!!!!!

and "Working Out" like you say you are is USELESS and POINTLESS
if you Body is Using up The Energy in The Muscles to Survive..

Never Mind what it's doing to The Keetone Levels in your Liver..

Hope this Helps Ricky.........Todays Task is to go out
and Buy a Bag of Trail Mix with Dried Fruit in it ( ORGANIC )
and Drink 1 Gallon of Water!

and Eat Bran Flakes for Breakfast Tomorrow...

peace,
Kev.

Wow kev, Ur like Richard Simmons, Thanks for the help, SO i should be drinking like a gallon of water a day, and eat like 4 bowls of rasin bran?

Back