Rollfast perhaps?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this in a ad on Craigslist today and will be meeting the guy who is selling this bike on Monday afternoon..

based on the chainguard and skiptooth chainring style... I think it's a Rollfast, perhaps from 1939?

but i'm wondering if any one else might have some insight?

what would a good price to pay on it be?
also... go full restore or patina?

25780638810_8e921f2fdf_o.jpg
00a0a_kwmfv8RX1zH_600x450[/url] by shwsrvcs, on Flickr[/IMG] 00a0a_kwmfv8RX1zH_600x450 by shwsrvcs, on Flickr

Based on what I can see definitely Rollfast, but hard to tell you anything else
Without a full pic..

~ Rafael ~

right on. I am basing my guesstimate from a link i was able to surf to on the world wide web. The pics on that one match up with some of this one... like the chainguard and chainring (kinda). It was another forum that the information came from, classic and antique bicycle exchange, but it was only speculation on the part of the poster on the year... they weren't very helpful on filling in any more details on it for him however...

so I thought I checked here before going and buying it on Monday. he has it posted for $40, which is kind of a great price.
rollfast-1 by shwsrvcs, on Flickr

40 sounds good if it's all there. Depending on how it cleans up, patina would be the first choice.

Back