Rollfast and SCP bicycles...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a new project, late thirties 40's rollfast MOTOBIKE , all original excetp seat, tubes and tires. kewl faded rusty indian red and white cream,this is going to be my new Bomber project, I thjink they call em klunkers in the states, lol.
the SCP looks like a late 50's girls CCM and i set it up with a 3 speed and new forks. man, i got 5 running bikes and four that just need tubes, !!!
I 'm going nuts! :D

Anyone from Canada know anything about SC pbikes- theres a beaver on the logo!lol

SPC,

Yeah, i've never seen another SPC before, it is a nice metallic blue girls frame, twin top tubes with little v gusstes, really neat, darts and diamonds on forks and chainguard, looks like it was probably made by CC< for someone.

Nope..never heard of SCP.

The only Beaver on a Bike in my House is my Girlfriends.

( she has a Pet beaver...that I pet once and a while...and he Rides a Bike )
darn thing gobbles up all my wood. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OK, I'm done!

welcome..
Post up Pic's of The Beaver Bike :D

peace,
Kev.

"Wynona loved her big brown beaver
And she stroked him all the time.
She pricked her finger one day and it
Occurred to her she might have a porcupine." - Primus :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pics please (OF THE BIKE)

"Jerry was a race car driver
22 years old
Had too many cold beers one night
And wrapped himself around a telephone pole"

yes he WAS

SPC

yes, the headbadge has a beaver on it !! I'll be posting pics as soon as the rain stops! isnt that the way it is, everytime you finish sanding n get ready to paint it rains?

Don't make me whoop out my trunk monkey on you fellahs... :D

image001.gif

Latest posts

Back