Roadmaster, Is it real or is it Memorex ????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked it up, Has a tank like the lux. liner. I will have to have one of the boys post the pictures because you cant teach an oldride new tricks. In the mean time ,the serial # under the crank is H53899 AC . Does that help?
roadmaster002.jpg

roadmaster003.jpg

roadmaster001.jpg

Sweet find, looks like a good candidate for the spring raffle bike, hint hint :lol:

oldride said:
Just picked it up, Has a tank like the lux. liner. I will have to have one of the boys post the pictures because you cant teach an oldride new tricks. In the mean time ,the serial # under the crank is H53899 AC . Does that help?
roadmaster002.jpg

roadmaster003.jpg

roadmaster001.jpg

Wow, that's nice!
Looks a lot like the 55 Hiawatha I sold a year or two ago, with the exception of the chrome and the springer. Mine had a regular fork, and paint on the tank and fenders, and the chainguard was absent when I bought the bike, but I found a replacement. That one is KOOL!

I tried to locate the fork like that, but was not ale to locate one of them either. Keep posting... I wanna see it cleaned up... (if that is your plan...)
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere
Here's the '55:

OR,

Nice score! I think it kicks butt just the way it is except for the seat. Get a period correct long spring or Brooks and off you go!

Joe

Back